typeH.net, votre forum du du type H, HP, HV, HW, HX, HY ou HZ
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Bienvenue Invité sur typeH.net, votre forum du type H, HP, HV, HW, HX, HY ou HZ

AccueilS'enregistrerConnexionDernières images
Derniers sujets
» Présentation : Type H de Jillome
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMer 15 Mar 2023, 00:03 par Gillou51

» Recherche Carte grise
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 12 Mai 2022, 08:20 par Pics

» 6 places
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 21 Avr 2022, 10:42 par Hy12

» Nouveau depuis 3 ans
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 19 Avr 2022, 09:38 par jean michel

» carburateur
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 11 Jan 2022, 18:18 par Dirkhy

» Présentation du H de de Cricri821951
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 16 Nov 2021, 22:38 par Cricri82

» L'inespéré HZ de 1953
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 19 Aoû 2021, 23:11 par HZ_53

» Restauration de mon HY de 1972 ESS
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 10 Aoû 2021, 16:20 par Tipascby

» Type G à la Locomotion en fête 2019
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptySam 29 Mai 2021, 09:22 par secaj

» Présentation & Restauration : Rest Hy I
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyDim 02 Mai 2021, 18:13 par Tipascby

» Et ça continue encore et encore...
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyDim 27 Déc 2020, 20:23 par secaj

» le cHYron
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMer 04 Nov 2020, 17:14 par fourgon

» le HPATINA DE FOURGON
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMer 04 Nov 2020, 16:34 par fourgon

» PASSER DE 2 PLACES A 5 PLACES
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyVen 23 Oct 2020, 08:38 par HZ_53

» restauration de guizmo
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMer 21 Oct 2020, 06:00 par zèbre69

-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel

+6
fredecosse
sat1983
james69330
Tipiak
bzh-staubin
The Bonk
10 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
The Bonk

The Bonk

Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  Empty
MessageSujet: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 18:53

Hopefully being delivered next week. Here are some photos from the seller.
Some cosmetic work needed to a few panels. Brakes need servicing. New exhaust tailpipe. Hopefully not too much else.
It's an '82 diesel.
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  02615

Dernière édition par The Bonk le Ven 24 Fév 2012, 13:21, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 18:55

Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  02110
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 18:56

Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  03210
bzh-staubin

bzh-staubin

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 19:42

Hello
You bought it in GB or in France ?
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 19:51

Hello,

Bought in the UK.
bzh-staubin

bzh-staubin

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 20:24

Easy to find in UK ? scratch

Do you know how many type H are in UK ?
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 20:29

They appear from time to time. There seems to be about 3 or 4 main people/dealers selling them. Mainly direct imports from France.
I've no idea how many are in the UK.
bzh-staubin

bzh-staubin

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 21:14

They are only with steering-wheel on the left ?
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 21:16

Mine is lefthand drive. I have only ever seen one righthand drive.
Tipiak

Tipiak

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 21:24

In fact,only 3 models have been made by Slough manufactury with a right hand wheeldrive. They were using an english 15-6 "traction" steering system. It appears that moving the gearbox lever from left to right was raising up lots pf problems, using prototype pieces.
http://www.typeh.net
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 16 Fév 2012, 21:56

Here is a righthand drive- http://www.flickr.com/photos/7191157@N04/1182359393/
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 09:49

Is this manual worth buying, or will I find this kind of infomaton on the forum once I have reached 50 posts?
Thanks.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140710163115?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Tipiak

Tipiak

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 09:50

try this site : lionpjr.com
You have got the same manual but for free
http://www.typeh.net
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 10:01

Bloody Hell, that was quick. Thanks.
Doesn't seem to be downloading anything though.
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 10:10

Sorted it. Thanks for the link.
james69330

james69330

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 11:08

hello !! are you going to do all the job yourself ? :O
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 11:21

Hello,
Yes, with the help of a friend. I plan to get the the van mot'd and taxed first, so I can start using it. Then repair the body work bit by bit.
james69330

james69330

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 11:28

well im coming over england wih my van very soon to work in hammersmith... is it dificult to get all the paper in english i mean my van is french but if i work in england my van have to be english ... is that a big deal ? :O thanks for the answer Sleep
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 12:13

I think your van can be here for something like 6 months, before you need to change anything over.
For me I have to get it mot'd and insured, from the chassis number, then apply for registration/new plate. I don't you'll have to do this if your visit is temporary.
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 12:22

The Bonk a écrit:
I think your van can be here for something like 6 months, before you need to change anything over.
For me I have to get it mot'd, then insured from the chassis number, then apply for registration/new plate. I don't think you'll have to do this if your visit is temporary.
james69330

james69330

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 13:21

i will work in london with my van selling french crepes so i think i will spend more than 6 month. somone told me that i can stay 3 month then i have to get out and come back but i dont want to do that all the time i just want to come and stay well i will check and try to find some more info on google thanks for everything !! Very Happy
sat1983

sat1983

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 13:42

Ca prends 5 minutes james- tu va su DVLA avec ta carte grise. Et il font le reste. T'aura ta plaque en 1 semaine.
james69330

james69330

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 27 Fév 2012, 13:53

bien merci stef !! Very Happy haha sinon la je vai changer les coulan sur le hy... dur dur a premiere vu jai vu les neuf sont a 75 piece. mais je me dit que ca vau le cou car si le camion est tous refait et qu eje laisse les vieu coulan rouillé .... pas tres logique quoi... bonne aprem stef !
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyVen 09 Mar 2012, 22:03

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get tyres from in the UK for HY's?
Other than the very expensive Vredestein.

Thanks.
james69330

james69330

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptySam 10 Mar 2012, 10:03

Well i dont know where you can find them... but if you get the info im coming over middle of april. So i can even bring them for you if you find them. and by the way i would have to buy some very soon. We should ask to somone because some time they buy a lot of stuff all toguether and its cheaper.... have a good day.
james69330

james69330

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptySam 10 Mar 2012, 10:08

that 40 euros for 2 but they are use a bit she say or he say : can be use as a spare wheel.

http://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/264456551.htm?ca=22_s
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptySam 10 Mar 2012, 14:12

Can they be bought new in France?
james69330

james69330

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptySam 10 Mar 2012, 19:11

i try to find this afternoon but you should contact hyspares, they must have somthing not sure about the price they are on google.fr
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyDim 11 Mar 2012, 18:14

Thanks, I will try Jeff at HYSpares.
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyDim 11 Mar 2012, 18:22

Work has begun. We will start to repair the bodywork this week. I want to try and save as much of the original panels as possible.
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08707
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08708
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08709
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08710
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08711
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08712
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08713
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08714
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08715
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08716
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08717
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08718
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08719
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08720
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08721
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08722
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08723
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08724
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08725
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08726
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08727
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08728
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08729
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08730
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08731
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08732
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08733
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08734
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08735
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08736
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08737
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08738
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08739
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08740
james69330

james69330

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyDim 11 Mar 2012, 19:13

wow §§ MY VAN was exaclty like that when i start it ! take me almost 6 month im almost done now... but im working sometime with my dad wich is good but when im alone its very hard because thing going so slowly .... i will put all the picture very soon good luck for everything i will be in england soon will be great to come and see the van if you free anytime takre care ! xx
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyDim 11 Mar 2012, 19:27

Thanks. Yes, please come and have a look when you are in England. Bring some tyres Wink
I want to get the van road worthy first, and work on some panels. But I will just keep doing the bodywork over time.
I would really like to see photos of yours before and after the restoration.
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyLun 12 Mar 2012, 20:27

A bit less rust today-
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08741
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08742
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08743
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08744
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08745
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08746
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08747
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08748
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08749
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08750
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08751
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08752
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08753
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08754
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  DSC08755
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 13 Mar 2012, 19:22

Today.

Went to the scrapyard in this-
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  IMG_1251
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  IMG_1247

Saw this-
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  IMG_1246

Bought these-
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  IMG_1249
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  IMG_1252

Did this-
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  IMG_1254
Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  IMG_1253

sat1983

sat1983

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 13 Mar 2012, 19:29

What's happened to your front wing?
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 13 Mar 2012, 19:32

That's how it was when I bought it. Some idiot repaired it with flat sheet. I have a new, proper replacement though.
sat1983

sat1983

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 13 Mar 2012, 19:38

Good good!!
fredecosse

fredecosse

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 13 Mar 2012, 21:38

Hey hey, good job so far ... best of luck, see link below for buying tyres, it is a gross price, therefore you should be able to save the vat in supplying them with a vat number... that should save you nearly 20% off !!!!

Pneu Collection

Best

Fred
http://lescargotbleu.co.uk
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 13 Mar 2012, 21:44

Thanks Fred.
Wow. That's each?
I just paid £120 for 5 part worn tyres. All in really good condition.
My budget is being kept to a minmum.

Thanks again,

Mark

fredecosse

fredecosse

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 13 Mar 2012, 21:47

what can I say, that's a very good price ... good buy !!!!! well done...

The link I have sent is the cheaper I had found brand new on that size especially in saving the vat ....

are they 17/400 ?? Can I get 5 ?? Very Happy

Cheers
http://lescargotbleu.co.uk
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMar 13 Mar 2012, 21:51

I think they are, yes. That's all they had. Got pretty lucky. Worth phoning local commercial scrapyards.
ghys

ghys

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 15 Mar 2012, 10:13

What kind off wheels are you buy whit tyres?
Looks like a old Ford Van or Truck?
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 15 Mar 2012, 16:18

Not sure what the wheels were from. They had already been taken off the vehicle, ready for collection.

richanddon

richanddon

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMer 18 Avr 2012, 13:44

Hello there she looks great even wearing a few "battle scars"
Look forward to seeing her when the work is done, nice one!
Where in the UK are you?

Regards
Rich
fred

fred

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMer 18 Avr 2012, 17:36

c'est chi...... de ne pas causer l'anglais Sad

les photos parles bien mais bon , c'est un peut juste .

Il est quand meme bien mur ce h , y'a du boulot
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 19 Avr 2012, 16:15

Hello Rich,
Thanks. Battle scars is kind. Feels more like abh at the minute.
I'm in Sheffield.

Regards,

Mark

AntonBlackie

AntonBlackie

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyMer 02 Mai 2012, 20:35

Mark
Your HY is looking great! I have one here in Nice, and am slowly repairing it, looks like we both started with vans of similar condition - mine is a 1979 diesel.

My car repair knowledge is limited and having to work in french (and in France!) is proving tricky sometimes!

can I ask a few questions? my email is antonblackie@hotmail.com

cheers
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptySam 23 Juin 2012, 10:21

Slow progress.
New brake pipes and master cylinder fitted. New tyres on.
The van is being moved next week to a new mechanic who will get it ready for an MOT.
So hopefully the van should be on the road in a month or so. Then I can begin to work on the bodywork.

Anton- I sent you an email.
The Bonk

The Bonk

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 28 Juin 2012, 09:36

What size Indenor engine should be in an HY of this age-1900cc?
I can't seem to find any information on the van itself.
Invité
Invité
Anonymous

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  EmptyJeu 28 Juin 2012, 11:06

HY in2 xdp 4x88 1946cc
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel    Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel  Empty

Présentation & Restauration : (In English) Photos of my '82 Diesel
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant